September 17, 2008

Drool in the Pool

Most of what I do now involves multimedia, including presentations of daily stories like this:
Montpelier Restoration Celebration
I enjoy doing the presentation of multimedia and slideshows. Just like we wouldn't throw stories and photos onto a newspaper's front page without putting some sort of thought into it, we can do the same with web, and try different things. Some have been more successful than others, but it's a chance to experiment and provide something extra for web users. Hopefully, eventually, this will increase the unique users coming to the site.

Every now and again, though, I do get to shoot some photos. For me, it's like taking a deep and much needed breath. I hope that eventually shooting video feels the same, but for now, shooting stills keeps me swimming.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely adored these watery doggies! What were you shooting with? I assume your camera was covered. Cool pool shots!

Rebecca Sell said...

Thanks! These were shot with a D3 in an underwater bag. It was definitely a fun shoot.