June 5, 2008

more photos

I'm staying in Coyhaique for the week, continuing to study Spanish and take lessons, reach contacts, see the area and plan for the next week! there is currently a trucker strike in the country, and this region may run out of diesel, so there is a chance that my travel plans could be stalled for the long run... such is life, I guess. Hopefully it does not shut down the country.
Regardless, some more photos:

The view from the hospedaje's backyard I'm not in.




bus terminal


gotta love wires mixed with la vista.




she and i bonded on the ice in the street.




not a lot of daylight these days.


tonight: film about the dams and patagonia. tomorrow: hopefully the weather will be nice and i'll go for a hike. saturday: last spanish lesson and phil arrives. sunday: hopefully to cochrane by bus.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice blog

I wish good luck to you
Come to my blog