July 17, 2007

Makeover.

A little girl named China at the day camp decided I needed my hair redone. After a few minutes I had a fab side-ponytail. Not too shabby for someone so young.

It's been interesting working around a group of kids with such diverse ages. They're always honest, many times shy, and occasionally chaotic. It's refreshing, in a way, though it has taken time for them to get really used to me and each day I come is a bit of starting over with the group constantly changing. It is also a lot different depending on the age group. I've found that either everyone wants to have their picture taken, or they want to run away because it's not cool. I'm probably shy too.

Later on in the day...
"What are those spots all over your face?"
"They're freckles."
"Can't you just rub them off?"
"Nope, it's just the way I am. Sometimes I wish I could though."
"That's too bad. I like your face."


3 comments:

k.hunk said...

How adorable. I like your face too. Wish I could see it more often! I've enjoyed reading your blog just to see what you are up to. Miss ya lady.

Tully said...

haha. Yeah, freckles. what can you do?

E said...

the honesty of children is inspiring.. too bad we accidentally learn how to turn it off as we get older...


...i wish i had freckles :D